Trial Pack - R2w With Hemp Booster Insert (day & Night Time)
- Our R2W trial pack consists of two Ready-to-wear diapers and two hemp booster inserts.
- Once you buy a trial pack you can use ONE diaper along with ONE booster insert for 20 days and if you do not like the product you can return the entire set within 20 days from the date of product delivery.
- Please note that the other diaper and the booster insert should be returned in brand new condition only.
- Please follow the instructions provided in the brochure, in case if you have any queries regarding the usage of the product you can call/whatsapp us anytime at 9745092806.
- The products should be shipped back to our address by you on actuals. (excluded from refund)
- The order amount will be refunded within 5 to 7 working days once we check the credibility of the product returned with a deduction of Rs.100 (shipping & handling).
- This policy is valid only for the first purchase made by any customer.
- Note: - If the products received is not in usable condition (for sample/demo purpose) we shall deduct certain amount depending on the damage incurred.
- Discount codes are not applicable on combo packs.
- In order to return a product, please email us email@example.com with order number or call/whatsapp us at 9745092806.
- KiddieHug is committed towards spreading cloth diapering love among young parents in India.
- Often we come across many parents who are hesitant about investing on a good quality cloth diaper in the first go, however, we strongly believe that using a good quality cloth diaper is necessary to get the real idea of how great cloth diapering is!
- Our Trial policy is meant exactly for parents to try cloth diapering without any hesitation.
- Under our Trial policy, you can buy our diapers, try them for 20 days, and if your baby does not love them, you can return them within 20 days from the date of delivery of the product
- This is a great oppurtunity offered by KiddieHug to encourage parents to try cloth diapering and we are confident that once tried, you will realise it is way easy and also comfy to the baby.